By accessing and using this website, you are agreeing to and accepting the terms of this policy. If you do not agree to or accept the terms of this policy, you should cease all use of this website.
Our website is not meant for minors, and we do not knowingly collect any information or data from minors.
We take all reasonable precautions to ensure the security of the personal information we collect from visitors to our website.
This policy applies to the information we collect on the desktop or mobile website, in emails you send to the website, and in any applications we have authored to allow access the the website content.
If you have any questions about this policy, please contact us by way of our contact form.
Visitors to our website may interact with the website either as a member or as a browser. The following describes the types of information we collect in each case:
A. Members - Upon registration to become a member of the website, you provide us with your username, email address and password. You may also provide us with other information in your direct communications with us. When you use the website, we also gather some technical information, which is described under 'Browsers' below.
B. Browsers - If you are an unregistered browser or member of the website, we collect such information as your IP address, the referral URL (if applicable), your location and tome zone, your operating system, browser type and version and other such data, including data about your activities while on the website.
We collect your information in the following ways:
Passive Collection - We collect information when you visit our website, which may include your IP address, browser type, language, geographic location and time zone, among other such technical details.
Active Collection - We obtain data about you when you register for website membership, when you interact with the website by posting comments or other materials, and when you communicate with us, either by email, feedback form or any other method.
We collect and use your personal data for the following purposes:
- To provide our website and allow for your interaction with its features
- To provide quality content and relevant advertising
- For the purposes of research and analysis necessary for the maintenance and improvement of the website
- To allow for technical diagnostics to ensure proper website function
- To enable us to communicate with you in order to solve issues and to process your requests and feedback
- For the compliance with applicable law and for cooperation with law enforcement and government agencies
We may share your personal data with the parties and for the purposes set out below:
- Companies and contractors engaged by us to provide services necessary for the operation of our business, and only for the fulfillment of those services
- Any buyer or legal successor who receives ownership of our business, or a substantial portion thereof, for reasons such as bankruptcy, merger, sale, liquidation, or any similar proceeding
- Any law enforcement agency, government authority or other organization, if required to do so to meet a legal or regulatory obligation or otherwise to protect our rights or the rights of others
You can contact us in regard to the exercising of your rights concerning personal information. These rights include access, correction, restriction, and deletion. Furthermore, you have the right to request a copy or transfer of your information, object to the processing of it, or withdraw your consent for its use.
Your use of our website indicates your consent to the transfer, storage, and processing of information we gather from and about you to any country in which we or our services providers are located, which may have less strict privacy laws and may be outside of the European Economic Area.