We respect the intellectual property of others, and we comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). What follows is our policy regarding Notice and Takedown in relation to claims of copyright infringement.
To request the removal of any material on the website that you believe is infringing upon your copyright, please submit a notice of the alleged infringement in writing, ensuring that the following information is included:
- Identification of the work that is believed to be infringed, or if the claim involves multiple works, a representative list of those works.
- Information on the location of the material that is claimed to be infringing copyright that is specific enough to allow for the location of the material.
- Information that enables us to contact you, including your name, postal address, telephone number, and s valid email address, if the latter is applicable.
- A statement that you, as the complaining party, have a good faith belief that the disputed material is not authorized for use by the copyright owner, and agent for the copyright owner, or the law.
- A statement that all information laid out in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the work that is allegedly infringed or that you are an agent for the owner of the work.
- Your physical or electronic signature or your authorized agent's physical or electronic signature.
Please be sure to provide all of the information listed above in order to ensure that your DMCA Notice is valid. Notices not including all of the information listed will not receive a response.
Please send all notices of copyright infringement through our contact form.
According to Section 512(f) of the DMCA, any knowingly misrepresented claims of copyright infringement are subject to legal consequences. Any person submitting a false claim may be held liable for damages.
The website reserves the right to remove any material that is claimed to be an infringement of intellectual property rights. When appropriate, the accounts of repeat infringers will be terminated. Access to infringing material will be disabled swiftly in conformity with the procedures set out in 17 U.S.C. §512 of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”).
There may be modifications, alterations or additions made to this policy at any time. Please ensure that you stay informed of all policy updates by checking back regularly.